TOURIST FLATS IN MUROS
WE GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE ONLINE
Years of history in
Our history begins in 1836 when our family, the Portals, acquired the properties of Ancoradoiro, where the building of the sardine salting factory is located, which today houses the flats.
These two warehouses that make up the Ancoradoiro were built in 1815. This activity would be carried out in the Ancoradoiro and other warehouses in the Muros estuary by the Portals family for decades. The Ancoradoiro factory was managed until its closure in 1930 by Adelino and Eustaquio Portals.